While we have not seen an RFP (Request for Proposal) approach the quality and wonder of the frescos on the Sistine Chapel ceiling, some have indeed provided an awe factor that is worthy of telling their story.
Linda Ward O’Farrell, founder of Ward O’Farrell Consultants Inc. and Lisa Hulet, Vice President of Relocation Sales Canada, SIRVA Worldwide will tap into their combined experience in writing, evaluating and responding to RFP's. They will provide you with best practices, proven methods and concrete examples of the worst, weirdest and most creative questions and responses. Time proven fundamentals will be highlighted as well as recent trends in areas such as:
Global Reach, Technologyl, Communications, Staffing, Privacy, Risk & Security, Pricing
What has changed and what is here to stay?
As a corporation writing an RFP (or RFI):
· What questions should be asked and how?
· What is a "need to have" vs a "nice to have"?
· How many questions are appropriate?
· What are your key criteria and how do you translate those into statements of work and into questions that will help you distinguish among service providers?
As a service provider:
· How do you make it to the next level in the process?
· How should you respond and do you always answer the question?
· Do you really need to say you are best over and over?
· How do you put your best foot forward in order to have an opportunity to present or reach the best & final stage?
Whether you are selecting your next service provider or hoping to obtain that next contract, you will leave this session better prepared to tackle the next RFP process.