This conference is designed to bring you the most innovative approaches to the challenges you face day in and day out, and prepare you for the future.
You will hear first-hand experiences from industry leaders on topics such as, mobility policy development, cost containment and maximizing budgets, linking talent mobility to talent management, addressing the needs of inter-generations, tax and immigration compliance, cross border mobility and much more. This conference will provide you with the insights, the tools and the knowledge to better manage the mobility programs in your organization and those of your clients.
The conference is ideal for leaders who want to learn what lies ahead and how to adapt to these new realities. Bring colleagues from human resources, operations as well as current and future leaders to learn and explore together. Your team will leave inspired and ready to lead change in your mobility programs and help shape your organization’s future based on this foundational experience.
From our keynote speakers and plenary sessions, to the information packed seminars and workshops, there are boundless learning opportunities. Join together with mobility professionals from across North America and beyond to uncover new mobility solutions, discover breakthrough ideas and grow your networks.
· Unlimited networking opportunities with nearly 300 Mobility Professionals from around the world
· Three full days brimming with rich, interactive experiences and stimulating discussions
· Access to representatives from the industry's top firms on-hand to discuss their services and help you find the perfect solution for your business needs
· The opportunity to engage with speakers and peers in business-critical conversations
· Conference activities (Welcome Reception, Keynote and General Sessions, Concurrent Sessions, Networking Night, and Closing Gala Dinner). Spouse/Guest tickets include Welcome Reception, Monday Morning Breakfast and Keynote Address, Networking Night, and Closing Gala Dinner.
*Non Member Registration fee includes a one-year CERC Strategic membership
Groups of three or more full registrants registering at the same time and from the same organization, are eligible for a 10% discount on each registration fee. Discount does not apply to additional fees.
Call us today for your Company Promo Code!
Substitutions & Cancellations
Delegate substitutions can be made any time prior to the Conference. All cancellations must be received in writing and are subject to an administrative fee of $100. No refunds will be granted after September 1, 2015.
Additional Gala Dinner Tickets
Individuals wishing to purchase additional tickets to the Closing Gala Dinner may do so for $125 plus provincial tax. Please indicate the desired number of extra tickets on the registration form. Remember that a full conference pass includes the gala dinner, as do Spouse/Guest passes.
* Spouse / Guest Ticket includes Welcome Reception, Monday Morning Breakfast and Keynote Address, Networking Night and Closing Dinner.
CERC Members do not qualify as a “Spouse / Guest.” “Spouse / Guest” tickets are restricted to individuals who have no commercial involvement or employment in relocation-related activities.