|JustOne - Member Referral Program|
CERC Member Referral Program
Do you know a colleague who would benefit from membership in the Canadian Employee Relocation Council?
As a dedicated member, no one is better qualified to spread the word about the many benefits of CERC membership than you. By taking part in the CERC Membership Referral Program, you and your colleague will receive credits towards your memberships. Simply refer a new CERC member between February 1 and May 31, 2017 and you and your referral will receive a $50 discount on your annual membership fee.
In addition, if you refer a new member between February 1 and May 31, 2017, you'll be entered into a draw to win a $1,000 Air Canada Gift Card.
CERC member referrals are cumulative up to a maximum of $200. For example, if you refer three new members you will receive a $75 credit towards your upcoming membership renewal.
Why Should You Refer a New Member?
How the CERC Member Referral Program Works
Refer a friend, colleague or acquaintance who works in the relocation industry (either a corporation or service partner) to register on line at www.cerc.ca
Once they are registered as a full member of CERC, you will both receive a $50 credit that can be applied toward your member renewal fees. You must ensure the applicant lists you as the referring member.
Please note this program does not apply towards adding a member to an existing group membership, or associate members.
How Will CERC Know Who Referred the Member?
The membership application form has a “Referred by Member” section. Your prospective member must complete this section for both of you to receive your $50 credits.
Can Credits Be Applied to CERC Events, Publications or Education?
The $50 credit can only be applied to your membership renewal fees.
1. This program is open to all current CERC members.
2. A $50 membership credit will be activated for both the referrer and referral when the referral joins and activates his/her membership.
3. Credits cannot be transferred to any other purchases or transferred into cash.
4. The credit for the new member is applied during their initial member activation.
5. Credits for the referrer must be applied towards their next membership renewal.
6. The Referral Program runs from February 1 to May 31, 2017. All referrals must be made during this period to qualify for the $50 credit towards membership renewal fees.
7. When you refer a new member between February 1 and May 31, 2017, you will be entered into a draw to win one Air Canada Gift Card valued at $1000. (Winner will be notified by June 10, 2017.)
16/01/2017CERC 2016 Annual Review