Do you know a colleague who would benefit from membership in the Canadian Employee Relocation Council?
As a dedicated member, no one is better qualified to spread the word about the many benefits of CERC membership than you. By taking part in the CERC Membership Referral Program, from January 21, 2020 to April 21, 2020, you and your colleague will receive discounts towards your memberships.
Why Should You Refer a New Member?
- You save on your membership renewal
- You broaden your community of peers for collaboration and networking
- You ensure that CERC continues to grow as a vibrant organization and supports Canada’s relocation
How the CERC Member Referral Program Works
- Refer a new CERC Member (the “Referee”) who works in the relocation industry (either a corporate or service partner) to complete the join now membership application form.
- Please ask the Referee to indicate that you’re the referrer on the form by entering your name in the “Member Referral” section, under "Additional Information".
- The Referee will receive a $50 discount on their new membership fee by entering Promo Code Referree on the form.
- After you make the referral, please email CERC (email@example.com) to let us know the names of your referees. Include Referrer in your subject heading.
- To thank you for referrals with completed transactions, you will receive a $50 discount on your next annual membership renewal fee.
- CERC member referrals are cumulative up to a maximum of $200. For example, if you refer three new members you will receive a $150 discount towards your next membership renewal.
- If you refer a new member from January 21, 2020 to April 21, 2020, you'll be entered into a draw to win a $1,000 Air Canada Gift Card.
- The program applies to first-time CERC memberships only and cannot be used in combination with other promotions or discounts.
- This program does not apply towards adding a member to an existing group membership, or associate members.
- A $50 membership discount will be activated for both the Referee and Referrer when the Referee joins and activates membership.
- The Referee must add the Referrer’s name to the membership application form in the “Member Referral” section, under "Additional Information". The prospective member must complete this section for both the Referee and Referrer to receive their $50 discounts.
- Credits cannot be transferred to any other purchases or transferred into cash.
- The discount for the new member is applied during their initial member activation by using Promo Code Referree.
- Credits for the referrer must be applied towards their next membership renewal.
- The Referral Program runs from January 21, 2020 to April 21, 2020. All referrals must be made during this period to qualify for the $50 credit towards membership renewal fees.
- When you refer a new member from January 21, 2020 to April 21, 2020, you will be entered into a draw to win one Air Canada Gift Card valued at $1000. (Winner will be notified by April 30, 2020)