We are also living in a time where advances in technology are changing employee expectations and social attitudes. And, in a time where cost containment must be balanced with the needs of employees and their families.
To address these challenges mobility professionals must demonstrate leadership to leverage the strategic value of mobility. They need all of the tools at their disposal to remain ahead of the significant change that is disrupting traditional business models and shaping the world of mobility. But these things cannot be achieved alone.
The 2017 CERC national conference The Power of Partnerships will address these challenges and showcase how effective partnerships can support the successful deployment of talent.
We`ll explore partnerships between employers and government in shaping contemporary policy and regulations that facilitate more efficient and predictable frameworks for mobility; partnerships between mobility managers and business units; partnerships between employers and assignees that build engagement and achieve business goals; and partnerships between corporations, assignees and service partners to ensure the delivery of quality services and achieve cost containment.
For the past 35 years CERC has been forging partnerships across the relocation industry in Canada and beyond.
Featuring in depth case studies and interactive workshops this conference will deliver strategies and solutions needed to manage the complex world of mobility.
Hear from world-class speakers, thought leaders and industry experts on a wide range of topics. Delegates will have opportunities to network and actively participate in extensive discussions with other mobility professionals; to collaborate in solving challenging mobility problems and; to learn more about the latest mobility trends and services from leading supplier partners during the conference trade show.
From our keynote speakers and plenary sessions, to the information packed seminars and workshops, there are boundless learning opportunities. Join together with mobility professionals from across North America and beyond to uncover new mobility solutions, exchange ideas and grow your networks.
· Unlimited networking opportunities with nearly 300 Mobility Professionals from around the world
· Three full days brimming with rich, interactive experiences and stimulating discussions
· Access to representatives from the industry's top firms on-hand to discuss their services and help you find the perfect solution for your business needs
· The opportunity to engage with speakers and peers in business-critical conversations
· Conference activities (Welcome Reception, Keynote and General Sessions, Concurrent Sessions, Networking Night, and Closing Gala Dinner). Spouse/Guest tickets include Welcome Reception, Monday Morning Breakfast and Keynote Address, Networking Night, and Closing Gala Dinner.
*Non Member Registration fee includes a one-year CERC Strategic membership if paying full Non-Member price
Groups of three or more full registrants registering at the same time and from the same organization, are eligible for a 10% discount on each registration fee. Discount does not apply to additional fees.
Call us today for your Company Promo Code!
Substitutions & Cancellations
Delegate substitutions can be made any time prior to the Conference. All cancellations must be received in writing and are subject to an administrative fee of $100. No refunds will be granted after August 18, 2017.
Additional Gala Dinner Tickets
Individuals wishing to purchase additional tickets to the Closing Gala Dinner may do so for $125 plus provincial tax. Please indicate the desired number of extra tickets on the registration form. Remember that a full conference pass includes the gala dinner, as do Spouse/Guest passes.
* Spouse / Guest Ticket includes Welcome Reception, Monday Morning Breakfast and Keynote Address, Networking Night and Closing Dinner.
CERC Members do not qualify as a “Spouse / Guest.” “Spouse / Guest” tickets are restricted to individuals who have no commercial involvement or employment in relocation-related activities.